Shop Online For Complimentary Delivery Worldwide - 在網上商店購物,全球免費送貨

FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions?

經常問的問題?

Q: Where are you located? 貴公司位於哪個國家?

A: Our company is based in Hong Kong, China SAR.

A: 我們公司位於中國香港特別行政區。

 

Q: What are your operating hours? 你們的正常營業時間是幾點?

A: Our hours are 9:00 to 18:00, 5 days a week.  We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.  

A: 我們的營業時間是 9:00 到 18:00,每週 5 天。 我們星期六和星期日休息。

 

Q: Which countries do you ship to? 你運送到哪些國家?

A: We ship all orders worldwide. 

A: 我們在全球範圍內運送所有訂單。

 

Q: When will my order be shipped? 我的訂單什麼時候發貨?

A: We usually ship your order approximately 1 to 3 days after confirmation of payment. 

A: 我們通常會在確認付款後大約 1 到 3 天內發貨。

 

Q: How much is shipping? 運費是多少?

A: We offer free worldwide shipping. 

A: 我們提供全球免費送貨服務。

 

Q: How is my order shipped? 我訂購的商品如何發送給我?

A: All local Hong Kong purchases are sent via SF Express, for next day delivery.  All international purchases are sent via HK Post EC-Ship, depending on your location delivery time will range between 5 to 10 days.  Please notice the possibilities of delays from customs inspection in your designated country. 

A: 所有香港本地商品均通過順豐快遞發送,次日送達。 所有國際購買均通過香港郵政 EC-Ship 發送,視您所在位置而定,交貨時間將在 5 到 10 天之間。請注意您指定國家/地區的海關檢查延遲的可能性。

 

Q: Will I be able to track my order? 我能追踪我的訂單嗎?

A: We provide a tracking number for your order which will enable you to track online. 

A: 我們為您的訂單提供了一個跟踪編號,這將使您能夠在線跟踪該項目。

 

Q: Will I need to pay for duties? 我需要支付進口關稅嗎?

A: Buyer is responsible to pay for import duties and taxes. 

A: 您有責任支付進口關稅和稅款。

 

Q: Can merchandise be declared with a lower value in shipment? 貨物可以以較低的價值申報嗎?

A: We must declare exact price of merchandise as listed in our website in your invoice. Declaration as lower valued merchandise or marked as gift in shipping documents are never accepted as this is against the law. 

A: 我們必須在您的發票中聲明我們網站上所列商品的確切價格。 絕不接受在運輸文件中聲明為價值較低的商品或標記為禮物,因為這是違法的。

 

Q: What is your refund and return policy? 你們的退款和退貨政策是什麼?

A: We do not offer refund on our accessories but will offer replacement, exchange or credit .  We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.  To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.  To start a return, you can contact us at info@babe.com.hk. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you an authorization number, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.

A: 我們不提供胸針或者耳環的退款,但會提供更換,交換或將來購買商品的金額。 我們有 7 天退貨政策,這意味著您在收到商品後 7 天內可以申請退貨。要符合退貨條件,您的商品必須與您收到時的狀況相同,未磨損或未使用,帶有標籤,並且處於原始包裝中。 您還需要收據或購買證明。要開始退貨,您可以通過 info@babe.com.hk 與我們聯繫。 如果您的退貨被接受,我們將向您發送一個授權號,以及有關如何以及在何處寄送包裹的說明。